Hiking & Biking Trails - 11+ mile red loop is developed for mountain biking and trail running, with short cuts (yellow) offering bypass options through more technical areas. The red trail is marked for counterclockwise travel.
Hiking & Biking Trail - 1.5 mile green hiking loop is available for novice cyclists and shorter walks.
Hiking & Horse Trail - 9.5 miles of equestrian trails are a mix of trails and dirt roads.
To protect our resources, we ask all visitors to:
- Stay on designated trails
- Dogs must be leashed in parking lots, & under control of owner while on trails
- Allow the plants & animals in the park to remain in the park
- Dispose of litter in receptacles
- Eddie Jones Office Number 318-210-8388
- Caddo Parish Parks & Recreation 318-212-0220
- Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office 318-675-2170
- In case of Emergency, dial 911
Northwest Louisiana Veterans Cemetery is a not-for-profit organization that operates within the park’s boundaries on land donated by the Parish of Caddo. Run by the Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs, it is open for visitation 7 days a week, year round.
Find more information at vetaffairs.la.gov
ChimpHaven is a not-for-profit organization that operates within the park’s boundaries on land donated by the Parish of Caddo. This sanctuary is home to chimpanzees retired from biomedical research, and is open to groups and visitors on a limited basis.
Find more information at chimphaven.org